Over the past weeks I've had a number of questions on the doorstep from electors and I'll be posting a selection of my answers on the blog as we lead up to polling day. I'd also like to invite people from the Cynon Valley to send electronic questions on email, twitter or facebook to me; and I'll post electronic questions and answers on the blog too.
So please get in touch in any way you'd like and I'll be more than happy to respond.
[Please note at the moment I'm getting at least 100 Emails a day from individuals and organisations asking for my views - many from outside the Cynon Valley. I hope you'll all understand that I'll prioritise those questions from residents in the Cynon Valley.]
4 comments:
Dafydd, are you aware of the "Anyone but Ann Clwyd" campaign running on Facebook at the moment? I notice Lee Thacker has joined us - you may be interested too. The content is certainly interesting to any prospective candidate in the Cynon Valley. Our campaign doesn't support a particular candidate or party - the aim is to reduce the vote for Ann Clwyd.For too long we have been let down and taken for granted by her. The link is - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114279475262925. Hopefully you will consider supporting us. :)
Thanks for the comment Anon. Yes I've been invited to join, and more importantly have already been offering my support to Janette Leonard in her efforts to make Aberdare Town Centre safer.
Thanks
Dafydd
dafydd can i would like to know what your postion on welfare reform is.
Superbug has started showing its dangerous effects!! Now, it has become a major concern area with a threat that it has strong positive potentials for further dissemination in the country. click her e check out the details here
Post a Comment