Sunday, 21 February 2010

Dafydd Wigley in Aberdare


Over the next few days, I'll post a few comments and pictures on a very busy day and evening of visits with Dafydd Wigley to the Cynon Valley.

I'd set out to show case a number of businesses and projects in the Cynon Valley, leading up to our evening meeting. Our first visit was to Tantrwm, who run amongst other things the RCT funded project wicid TV.

Credit where credit is due - this is an excellent RCT Council funded project and with Catrin Southall providing enormous enthusiasm to the project I'm sure it will be a roaring success.

It was also interesting to chat with the management at Tantrwm and listen to some of the challenges they face as a business, and how they will be able to sustainably grow towards the future.

They seem a really good business - just the kind of business that we need in Cynon Valley. I was very pleased to find out more about them, and to wish them well in their work. Dafydd Wigley was particularly impressed with the music work, and thrust the details of his son's company to one band who were there - a band with a great name - Ladies Love a Superhero!

No comments: