I was delighted to present a cheque for £700 to Cynon Valley Cancer Support on Christmas Eve. Having run the Snowdonia Marathon in the Autumn, I've been busily collecting my sponsorship money. Cynon Valley Cancer Support is an excellent charity which provides a whole range of services for cancer sufferers and provides invaluable support to their families. I know from friends and family the excellent work that is done by Cynon Valley Cancer Support and was very pleased to meet a number of the volunteers and present this cheque to Rhian Dash, the Charity Manager.
Thursday, 7 January 2010
Cynon Valley Cancer Support
I was delighted to present a cheque for £700 to Cynon Valley Cancer Support on Christmas Eve. Having run the Snowdonia Marathon in the Autumn, I've been busily collecting my sponsorship money. Cynon Valley Cancer Support is an excellent charity which provides a whole range of services for cancer sufferers and provides invaluable support to their families. I know from friends and family the excellent work that is done by Cynon Valley Cancer Support and was very pleased to meet a number of the volunteers and present this cheque to Rhian Dash, the Charity Manager.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment