For some time I've been going to fitness classes organised in the Parks of Cardiff and across South Wales. They are great fun, and run by an excellent team of instructors. As some of you know I'm training for the Snowdonia marathon in October - so I need all the help I can get!
Next Sunday I'm delighted Outdoor Fitness will be coming to Ynysangharad Park in Ponty. I know its not Aberdare Park (yet!), but anyone who fancies waking up on Sunday with a cracking training session might like to try it out.
More details of the event here:
Outdoor Fitness Future Events
I hesitate slightly to mention that there's also a fair bit of friendly rivalry between Cynon and Ponty there - or more accurately myself and Ioan Bellin, Plaid's candidate for Pontypridd at the next election. So whether you live in Cynon Valley or Ponty come along and you'll have a great time (or at least you'll feel good about yourself afterwards!).
No comments:
Post a Comment