I've just been reading that RCT have again suspended school transport for tomorrow. I disagree fundamentally with their decision to cancel school transport today. Surely they can get their act together to try and sort things out, and if buses are running then I'd have thought the school buses should also run.
Getting this right however really is shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted. Why is it that RCT seems to have been probably the worse hit council in the whole of Wales. Has the weather been that different in Merthyr or Blaenau Gwent or Bridgend County Borough. The sad truth is that the council hasn't prepared properly for cold weather and its the children (and parents) of RCT that are now suffering.
1 comment:
Rydynt wedi cynnwys ar ein blog roll gallwch chi wneud yr un peth sgwelwch yn dda.
http://plaideuropa.blogspot.com/
Blog Newydd amdan ymgyrchoedd Plaid Cymru yn Ewrop
Post a Comment