Why I set up Cynon’s Future
I decided to set up Cynon’s Future because I’m passionate about setting out a better future for our Valley. Yes, I’m standing as the Plaid candidate for the next Parliamentary election, but Cynon’s Future is far more important than any election. My hope is that it will bring together everyone with an interest in building a better Cynon Valley from all parties and none – to work on a plan for the future of the Valley. For too long Cynon Valley has been ignored by government’s of all political shades.
It’s time to do something for ourselves and build a better future, so that the next generation can see an exciting and rewarding future for themselves here in Cynon Valley.
Please get involved, send in your comments, hold house meetings – because together we can make a difference.
Dafydd Trystan Davies
No comments:
Post a Comment