Just come back from delivering some 10,000 leaflets over the last three days around Cynon Valley. If you haven't had one yet, there'll be one delivered to your house soon! Thanks to all of those who helped.
Its been really interesting talking to people about the problems that they face in their everyday lives. Today, I've been looking at the litter problem in the woodlands on the road out of Abercynon towards 'Ceiber. I've also been talking to people in Mountain Ash who are having real difficulties with anti social behaviour and the lack of police action. I'm already looking forward to the responses - so please send the surveys in. If anyone hasn't had a survey yet please Email me and I'll Email one over.
1 comment:
Just received your survey in Mountain Ash. Thanks very much for taking the effort to come around to deliver to each house.
It is refreshing to see that Plaid want to listen to people's views even when there in no election on.
I have posted my survey back to you yesterday.
Thanks again.
Post a Comment