The Nos Galan races were again this year a terrific success. I'm pictured here with my fellow Plaid candidate and running partner Ioan Bellin. We both improved our times on last year - though given that my time improved by one second to 21.39 - it'll be another 100 years before I'm in the elite category!!!
I was delighted to see so many friends running Nos Galan and it really is a great event. A big thank you too to the volunteers who make it happen. For one night political rivalries were put to one side and I was inspired onwards by the encouragement of Cllrs Crimmings and Ward - thanks both!
The key thing with running and training is to keep it up and over Christmas I was talking to a friend about the really great Cwmaman Dragons running group run by Lee Davies and Tony Dally. I hope to join them soon - but if you're looking to start training now for Nos Galan why not join the dragons - or do a spot of Nordic Walking with Lee at the Country Park on a Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment